General terms and conditions of use of the Affluences admin dashboard
- All personal data is processed automatically in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and French law No 78-17 of 16 January 1978 on Data Protection as amended.
- If you have any questions about this processing, you can send us a message at the following address: email@example.com
- This data is processed to enable end-users to connect to the admin dashboard and use all available functionalities of the service.
- Failure to provide this data would prevent the user to have access to the admin dashboard.
- Statistics on the login and use of the service are automatically collected for audit and service improvement purposes.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and ask for rectification, deletion, limitation or termination of its processing. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office) in the UK.